Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Husband Entrusts Partner with Yard Care

Bill has left for the Boundary Waters but not without first giving me complete instructions on how to water the lawn.    This isn't the first time I've been given these instructions and I'm sure it won't be the last.  I always let him do it because it gives him peace of mind.    Our yard is about the size of a postage stamp but the lawn, what little there is, is his pride and joy.  So I was told exactly where to place the sprinklers and how long to run them, shown the 'hard to reach' spots for hand watering, advised as to which plants, when wilted, would indicate the need to water, and reminded not to forget the hanging baskets and pots.    He forgot to mention the indoor plants. Must be signs of age.

It rained.  Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait till tomorrow to start all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment