Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Husband Tortures Wife with Keebler Cookies

I have gained a bit of weight over the years. It is partly due to my inability to control my sweet tooth. My doctor just told me that I need to ask myself at every meal, how can I make this a little better. That's what I'm trying to do. But it doesn't help that Hubby brought home two packages of my favorite Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookies.

Yes, folks, the same cookies that were my downfall while I was on my own for a week this summer. I asked him why he got them and he said, because they were two for one. Now if only the calories were cut in half like the price, all would be just fine.

He also bought ginger snaps. I have allowed myself to occasionally eat two little ginger snap cookies. They are 35 calories each. I savor each little gingery bite.

Still they don't measure up to Fudge Stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment